#1 Min McKay

Min McKay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew Plymouth

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:43 PM

Hi fellow students.

I have just started studying. I currently work full time. My first paper is Business Communication. I would love to connect with other people who are doing the same degree. Would be great to have contacts that I can be in touch with for advice and support.

I am going to see how I go with this first paper in trimester one, I would really like to look at trying 2 papers per trimester - has anyone done this? How did you find it? Is it sustainable while working a full time, full on job?

I live in New Plymouth and am 26 years old - also keen to catch up with people in my region  :)  

All the best with your study everyone.

Min 

• 4303866, Chelle and Rayche like this

#2 4303866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hi Min,

My name is Hardeep and I am also doing same paper, I live in Auckland, 

This is first time I am studding via Open Polytech  so not sure how it will work

#3 Jenjen

Jenjen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMangakino

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:29 PM

Hey Min,

Are you still studying and what paper are you up too?.

I'm doing a Bachelor of business (accounting and management), next paper accounting.

#4 Chelle

Chelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:48 AM

Hi Min

How did the B.C. paper go?

I'm about to put together the first assignment and find the word count really daunting.

#5 Rayche

Rayche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

Hi fellow students.

I have just started studying. I currently work full time. My first paper is Business Communication. I would love to connect with other people who are doing the same degree. Would be great to have contacts that I can be in touch with for advice and support.

I am going to see how I go with this first paper in trimester one, I would really like to look at trying 2 papers per trimester - has anyone done this? How did you find it? Is it sustainable while working a full time, full on job?

I live in New Plymouth and am 26 years old - also keen to catch up with people in my region  :)  

All the best with your study everyone.

Min 

hi there, im doing the business communication paper as we speak. Any advice/tips etc would be much appreciated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Business, Bachelor of business, management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users