5 replies to this topic

#1 RachelB

RachelB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPorirua

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:08 AM

Hi!  Any other students from Porirua online? 

I know we're really close to Whiteria, so I'm guessing heaps of people go there instead of Open Polytechnic, but I'm studying online so I can keep working during the day.  Would love the odd coffee study group at Kaizen on a Saturday! 

I'm studying for a PG Diploma of Business - Marketing, Leadership and Strategic Management in Trimester 3 2015. 

Rachel  :)

Porirua, Wellington

Studying for Post-grad Dip Bus 2015-2016

#2 Nicoley94

Nicoley94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:50 PM

Hey,

I'm not in Porirua anymore, I now live in Wellington, but I grew up in Ranui Heights! Used to go to Kaizen for lunch dates during my first year of tertiary study. Great place with good coffee and the library right there for any resources needed!

#3 kirby123

kirby123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:27 AM

Hello

I am just starting this year and live in P town! I am a stay at home mum and will be working around my kids so hopefully it will work out. I am studying tertiary studies and then a paper in global environmental studies. It would be nice to keep in touch once the trimester gets started :)

#4 waylonsmum

waylonsmum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:10 AM

@kirby123, choice!  Someone local.  I work full time and will be doing most of my study during the evening but am definatley keen to bounce some ideas off someone else during the weekends if your free?

@RachelB (it's Natasha from PCC Contact Centre.  Hi!!  I've just added you on LinkedIn) are you still studying this year?  Would be great to form a little goup...

I'm starting Trimester one for my Degree in Communications, double majoring in Phsycology.  I'm sure Rachel may be able to help us with the First assesment 72142: Accessing Information (lol) 

I'm a little anxious & excited to get started, how about you?

#5 im4evahamo

im4evahamo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPorirua

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:50 AM

Hey fellow P.Towners!

Born and bred Creek-sider here :) I'm about to start studying Cert in Teaching Aiding, only Level 4 not a degree. Haven't studied for over 20 years but have been T.A for about seven years and thought, why not? A little bit overwhelming especially the distance learning aspect, but I'm up for a challenge.

Would be nice to shoot the breeze with peers from 'Where The Sun ALWAYS Shines" :lol:

Faliu (Fah-leeuu)

#6 Gcullinan

Gcullinan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:09 AM

Hey 🙋I've just enrolled to the bachelor of business course this trimester. Anyone here in ptown studying this degree and keen to meet up sometime for study group. I also have my own little beauty set up at home if you wanted to come over and study and maybe get a free pamper 😉

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users