• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Arna Say

Arna Say

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

Hi my name is Adele and I am from Rotorua, This is year 2 for me and I'm studying ELP and LOP while working full time.  I have two children Michael 11 yrs and Olivia 9 yrs, pretty full on but I'm motivated.   :rolleyes: 

Hi Adele im Arna studying same papers , working full time and 2 kids too lol would love to study or chat 

:)

#22 delgirl

delgirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRotorua

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:38 AM

Hi Arna, I am also in a Law firm.  I often go through to Taupo as my parents live there.  Would be good to chat & study :D

• Arna Say likes this

#23 Arna Say

Arna Say

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

Hi Arna, I am also in a Law firm.  I often go through to Taupo as my parents live there.  Would be good to chat & study :D

Hi Yes would love to catch up ariannasaywell@gmail.com  ...:)

#24 shazza62

shazza62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:49 PM

Hi I am sharon and studying ILS I come from upper hutt so maybe Julie and Sarah are nearest to me otherwise online with all is great. I to feel the answers short but getting used to studying again, been a long time :)

#25 LeighSt

LeighSt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:12 AM

Hi there :)

I'm Leigh, I am first year as well. :)

#26 *Louise*

*Louise*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:33 PM

Hey!

I'm in Hamilton, Studying for the first time in a long time so just the ILS to start with... very nervous. Full time worker and two kids.

Hopefully I'm not as hopeless at exams like I was in college.

• Teresa, staylor and kit like this

#27 Guest_EWL24_*

Guest_EWL24_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

Anyone in the auckland region studying the ILS paper. Would be keen to study ?

• hbrigid likes this

#28 kit

kit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:36 AM

Hi I'm in Wellington, just begun this, only doing ILS but enjoying it so far. Also a long time since I studied!

#29 staylor

staylor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:36 AM

hi im in hamilton doing ILS. working full time and got heaps a kids :) keen to brainstorm with anyone as i havent studied for a long time either :)

• Teresa and *Louise* like this

#30 Teresa

Teresa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:13 AM

If anyone is on facebook and interested there is a group just for open polytechnic students, just search up on facebook:  student lounge for open polytechnic students, there are currently only 38 of us, but that is because not many people know about it.. so come join us and keep in touch.

#31 Teresa

Teresa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:17 AM

Staylor, Where abouts in Hamilton are you?  and how are you finding the course?  I did ILS last year and found it quite challenging to be honest, some parts more so, but I have no legal background, I am trained and worked as a nanny, so big difference to what I knew about. 

How many kids do you have?  I have four daughters, my youngest of whom is 14 and 3 fur babies. 

I worked full time for 3/4 of last year while studying ILS, but have taken this year and next off to do three modules a year... and today having been thinking how working full time would be much easier than studying.

I don't know about you, but I find it really hard to remember stuff, I can read it, and I can understand it, but it doesn't seem to help me remember it. 

#32 Leonte

Leonte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

Hey!  I'm Leonte from Central Hawkes Bay - This is my first year studying in a few years!  I work in a law firm and have started ILS :)

#33 teressa

teressa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

Hi Adele im Arna studying same papers , working full time and 2 kids too lol would love to study or chat 

:)

Hi guys, I'm Teresa and am studying ELP and LOP, working full time in a law office with one child. Im wondering whether I am keeping up? I would love to start a chat and make sure I am on track. I leave for work at 7am and get home about 6.15pm. I try to studying at lunch, but sometimes that doesn't happen. How are you guys getting on?

#34 JessicaC

JessicaC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChristchurch

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:22 AM

Hello!

I've just started my ILS paper to go forward into the Legal Exec Diploma, and I am so nervous and excited about starting a career in this area! I work full time in administration and have two full on boys, life is never dull in my house that's for sure  :D

#35 Miranda001

Miranda001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

Hi Im in Invercargill and am doing LOP and ELP. is there anyone else studying in invercargill that would be keen to get together to study for the exams?

#36 Irene V

Irene V

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:47 AM

Hi everyone!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2017!

I am Irene from Borneo in Malaysia. A working mom with two sons aged 19 and 17.

Will be taking Estate Law and Practice this year... Nice to finally be able to join this group.

I will be in Auckland in mid Feb onwards.

I hope before the year ends I will be able to make friends with you guys.

#37 Lorna72

Lorna72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:55 AM

Hi I am starting this course in march I am doing ILS and LOP anyone else starting. I am in Auckland,I work 4 days and have 2 kids. Be good to chat.
  • geekgirl and hbrigid like this

#38 geekgirl

geekgirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:59 PM

Hey Lorna72, Michelle from Napier.  I'm just doing ILS this year.  Work full time and a mum of 2 teenagers.  I know we do officially start til March but life is hectic so have jumped in with both feet and trying to get a head start already.

#39 hbrigid

hbrigid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:42 AM

Hello!

I'm Hannah, living in Auckland's North Shore, working full time and an Irish mammy to a wild toddler.  Doing the ILS paper this year, keen to meet up for a study session sometime.

Best of luck everyone! :)

• geekgirl likes this

#40 tangirl

tangirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

Hey guys,

I'm starting the ILS this year. I'm from Wellington. It has been a long time since I've studied and I'm looking forward to it. I hope to find some new friends who are also studying this diploma in Wellington. Possibly starting up a study group with anyone around NZ?. I'm currently working full-time so taking up this course will definitely be an awesome challenge for me.

Thanks and looking forward to talking and possibly meeting with some of you :)

Tanya 

• hbrigid likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users