3 replies to this topic

#1 Leann33

Leann33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

Hello,

I have received all of my papers I have enrolled in 3 papers in bachelor ece, I am feeling really overwhelmed by it all have started on the first paper and just feeling like it is all going to be a bit much with all assessments due at the same time. I also work fulltime and am a mother of two boys. I have awesome support so I can study but just feeling as this stage that it is above me and I already want to withdrawal. is there anybody else feeling like this.

• Johnnyton, Ronaldbok, Dallasml and 3 others like this

#2 Leanne (OP Admin)

Leanne (OP Admin)

Admin

• Administrators
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:10 AM

Hi Leann33

Sorry to hear you are feeling overwhelmed.  You can call Open Polytechnic on 0508 650 200 if you would like to talk it through with one of our staff.

Kind regards
Leanne

#3 DONNA

DONNA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKawerau

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

hi Leann33 yes I am new to this and I feel the same way. I enrolled full time and am working my way through one folder and modules thinking I was doing ok and have just read that I am meant to be working through all three folders and all these assignments are due at the same time. I also work full time. I feel like I may have bitten off a bit more than I can deal with. I was feeling ok till I read this.

kind regards

Donna

• Leann33 likes this

#4 Leann33

Leann33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:34 AM

Hi Donna,

I know! freaked me out too I was about to drop a paper then I thought no I CAN do this. I have decided to work through one paper at a time allowing me about 4-5 weeks to get through a paper will do assignment one to each paper when have completed the paper then with the left over time go back and do assignment 2 as they are more in depth and think the other papers will help you out with more knowledge and facts. It will be a stretch but with good time management we can do this don't doubt yourself I have and it's not nice as soon as I went to withdrawal from a paper I felt worse. But it is completely up too you only you can come to a conclusion. Also, I didn't want to be studying for 4 and half years.

• DONNA likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users