13 replies to this topic

#1 AmyDeerie

AmyDeerie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

Auckland, why don't we have a thread yet? Are you all stuck in traffic?  :P

I'm Amy, studying Communications, studying 2 papers this trimester, "Communication Management" and "Accessing Information". Any Auucklanders out there, come and say hello!

• Deb, BrandyS, AlexR and 1 other like this

#2 BrandyS

BrandyS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

HI!!!! IM in AK also...im studying Dip of Comms  Management and PR...fist paper is intro to PR. Its been aaaages since ive studied...kinda nervous :/

• Deb likes this

#3 AlexR

AlexR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

Hello,

Ahh the traffic, good one.

I've been sneaking into Aut's North shore campus library after work, its always quiet and easy to focus.  :)

• BrandyS likes this

#4 Deb

Deb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

Hi friendly Aucklanders,

I'm doing my first course on the way to a Diploma in Business Accounting.  I'm studying Business Communications this trimester and just submitted my first assignment last Thursday. I found it tough since I haven't studied since high school.  Looking forward to some feedback.

On to the next module...

• BrandyS likes this

#5 AnnR

AnnR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

Hi fellow busy Aucklanders

I have just started studying towards a Certificate in Communications.  Hopefully, all going well I will progress onto a diploma, then to a degree.  Baby steps, baby steps  :)

I am slowly finding my way around the site and I hope to be a whizz by the end of the year.. haha.

#6 SalsaGal01

SalsaGal01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSouth Auckland

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Yay finally an Auckland thread - yipee from the South Side.

Crazy blonde, working full time, single parent of two boys, active salsa dancer and completer of my first paper for NZIM Cert in Management.

Just chose my second paper of eight - Workplace communication - I wonder if smoke signals count lol 

Just stopping by to say HI to you all.

Gaynor or Just G :)

#7 Gazza

Gazza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:18 AM

Hi fellow Jaffa's

Just signed up and starting my first course in Trimester 3, 2015.  Im studying Bachelor of Information Technology.

Looking forward to getting started in a couple of weeks,  :D.

Garry

#8 gemma

gemma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hi all,

I have just completed a degree in Social Practice at the local polytec and through my job we are all doing varying papers through open polytechnic, correspondence instead of classes will be an interesting change. I am a solo parent to 2 and work full-time where my lovely colleague agreed to do the diploma in design and decorating with me. sounded like fun and will help with the reno's. I am trying to start the principles and elements of design now.......

Gemma

#9 anousmade

anousmade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationQATAR, mangere

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:38 AM

hey guys 

im hasan from Auckland currently living in Qatar, studying bachelors in environmental management, this is my third trimester.

360 living 

#10 blondy

blondy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

Hi there

I am from auckland.  Studying diploma in mental health level 6.  Starts tomorrow.  Kinda nervous and scared.

Looking for friends that i can call on for support, and that i can just chat and mingle with.

#11 Emz

Emz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:53 PM

Emma here i am doing BSW i am in South Auckland, happy to have study meeting or just get coffee and chat about up and comings

and things to do with this course , also wanting to know if any others out there that are traveling to Wellington in September wanna share a shuttle

#12 kiwibank

kiwibank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:02 AM

Well as long you are not traveling into town traffic is not that bad. My name is Doug and doing my 4th paper in National Certificate in Financial Services and during the day I am a business manager for a bank. 

• kedarvakde likes this

#13 4209994

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:03 PM

Hi there I m Michelle starting Bachelor of Applied Science(Psychology and Communication) trimester 3..going back to studying after 10 years..very nervous and excited. I m a single mum of of 2 kids.. youngest just started school. starting of part time with 2 papers Accessing Information and Business Communication. 

• SEPTCHICK13 likes this

#14 Aster

Aster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:59 AM

Hi, guys

My name is Aster who lives in Blockhouse Bay.

I study Diploma Construction/Architectural Technology(Quantity Survey)

Anyone who studies QS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users