• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 samohtt

samohtt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

Hi, Name is Samantha, 25 from Lower Hutt. Just started NZ Diploma in Business, first course Business Communication. Looking for people in the area or people studying the same thing willing to help out with course material (already struggling) :(

• EbonyLennane likes this

#2 EbonyLennane

EbonyLennane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:10 AM

Hello my name is Ebony, 28 from Upper Hutt - I am studying NZ Diploma in Business also, I too am struggling maybe we can set a time and place to get together and have a little study session?

#3 Anthony Tamaka

Anthony Tamaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:44 AM

Hello my name is Ebony, 28 from Upper Hutt - I am studying NZ Diploma in Business also, I too am struggling maybe we can set a time and place to get together and have a little study session?

Hi, Name is Samantha, 25 from Lower Hutt. Just started NZ Diploma in Business, first course Business Communication. Looking for people in the area or people studying the same thing willing to help out with course material (already struggling

Hey Samantha and Ebony. My name is Anthony im 20 years old and i was wandering how you two went with the business communication papers and if yous could ossibly help me out with it ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users