#1 Kristal22

Kristal22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationChristchurch

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

Hi there,

I am Kristal, I am just starting this course and i would love to connect with others that are studying the same course. Have a wee circle of study buddies would be good, no matter where in new zealand you are feel free to comment =)

I look forward to seeing some posts =)

• lisa, 4203233s, im4evahamo and 2 others like this

:) Kristal  :D

#2 4203233s

4203233s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

HI Kristal,

NIce to find someone else studying teacher aiding. Just trying to find my way around the online site.

all new to me.

Blessings,

Teresa

• im4evahamo likes this

#3 im4evahamo

im4evahamo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPorirua

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:34 AM

Talofa Kristal and Teresa

I too am about to start study 4971 on the 7th - nervous, but up for a challenge. Have been Teacher Aiding for a while, with no formal qualification, so thought I'd give this a crack. 

Haven't studied for over 20 years so like Teresa....this is all REALLY new....especially the distance learning aspect....haha - nearly lost it trying to request the Reading resources....what a mission.

Hope we can get a little study group going, or even just a chat line/forum, yeah?

Hit me back - Faliu (Fah-leeuu)

• 4203233s likes this

#4 4203233s

4203233s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

Talofa Faliu,

Fa!

I'm enjoying working through the manual, I write it all long hand the old fashioned way, and don't get to the computer here much. But I had an email from Tara, and tried to reply, only to find out you had to log on to the forum. Done that. so while I'm here, I thought I'd pop over and say hello.

I've found a nice rhythm where I teach at school on Tuesday afternoons, study from home Tuesday evenings, study from school on Wednesday mornings, and teach at school THursday mornings, with a one on one student on Wednesday.

It ticks all the boxes, and seems to be working. I think task 4 will be fun though.

How are you going? Have you found a routine?. NOt sure when I'll be back this way, but I'll look  you up when I get here ;)

#5 cherie

cherie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:48 PM

Hey everyone , my name is Cherie and I am doing introduction to Teacher Aiding. I have just started this week and i am really enjoying the school i am working with . Hope you are all enjoying it thus far, would love to make a few friends that are doing the same course :)

#6 4206524s

4206524s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:00 PM

Hi I am in Rangiora and my name is Diane (Di).  Just started to the course and would love to chat to people doing the course.  I started in the April intake.

#7 4205203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:19 AM

Hi my name is Teresa. I started this course in April. Be nice to chat to people doing course. I enjoy volunteer at a rural school.

#8 Meshu Inia

Meshu Inia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:35 AM

Hi my name is Meshu age 45 years from Niue in the South Pacific. I have just started this course 07 November with another Niue student Falala Pipitolu and she is attached with the Niue Primary School at Early Childhood Education. I am attached with the Niue High School at Intermediate, we both volunteer. At the moment I attend different school days to observe different subjects and teachers with the same Y8 students before I attempt Assignment 1. I have just got online to see what is available.

#9 Marion_B

Marion_B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:11 AM

hi there,

I am new to this and hoping to talk to others who are also doing this course.

• sydneyc likes this

#10 sydneyc

sydneyc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Hello,

I have just started this week! so cool to be back studying again. Would be cool to talk to anyone doing the course currently :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users