• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Leanne (OP Admin)

Leanne (OP Admin)

Admin

• Administrators
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

If you are studying the NZ Diploma in Business with Open Polytechnic, create a post here to connect to other students.  Remember, if you want to talk about a specific assignment question or a learning related question for your current course, you should post that in your Online Campus course page so that your lecturer can be involved in the conversation.

• Donaldel and ArtemSeoKrsquix like this

#2 Laurabianca

Laurabianca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hey There,

I am studying a Marketing Dilpoma and was wondering if anyone else is as well? would be nice to get to speak to other people studying the same thing.

Thanks.

Laura :)

• EbonyLennane likes this

#3 Kate K

Kate K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:00 AM

Hi there, 

I am studying a NZ Business Diploma (I already have roughly half of it completed via Weltec over the last year or two)

I'm enrolled to do Leadership (EEK!) and Economic Environment (DOUBLE EEK!) this trimester through Open Pollytech.

A bit stressed about Economics in particular, because I really struggled and barely passed accounting.

I'm in Lower Hutt, but would really like a study buddy from anywhere in NZ so we can keep each other on task! 

Cheers,

Kate K

#4 Eden McMahon

Eden McMahon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:42 AM

Hi there!

This is my first ever trimester with a university so I'm very excited to be here!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody here so feel free to chat to me whenever you would like :)

Have a great first week everyone!

Eden

#5 Nicoley94

Nicoley94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:24 AM

Hi everyone,

This is my first trimester with Open Polytechnic, and I'm doing the Diploma of Business.

I'm live and work in Wellington City, would love to get in contact with a few people so I feel like I'm not lost amongst the readings!!

Nicole

#6 Ayrton

Ayrton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:43 AM

Hello everyone,

This is my first time studying with open polytechnic, Im also doing the Diploma of Business - hopefully turning this into a degree.

I live and work in Christchurch & would like to get through this as quickly as I can :)

Ayrton

#7 EbonyLennane

EbonyLennane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:17 AM

Hello my name is Ebony, i am studying NZ Diploma in Business - Im struggling a little in my first paper, Business Communication - If there is any one out there that would like to meet up and maybe start a study group to throw around different ideas, I would be all for that. To get a better understanding of things I like to talk about it, and it gives me confirmation that I am on the right track. I am based in Upper Hutt, I also work full time. So Sundays are my only days for study meetings. I there is any one else out there that is the same boat as me let me know :)

#8 Zac Pini

Zac Pini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWaikato,Hamilton

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:08 AM

Hey all just enrolled in NZBD ;)  If anyone would like to correspond I'd be more then happy to collaborate with you :) . I am studying full-time and as I can see there are others here on this thread that are also interested in corresponding with other students. I am open to bouncing ideas off one another that we may do our best to alleviate the difficulties that accompany tertiary level study. I know how hard it can be to study at this level due to other commitments that surround our life styles, and last but not least, I wish yous all the best in your pursuits to complete this degree and/or any other papers that you may enroll in whilst studying with the Open Polytechnic.

From the unreal lead me to the real

From darkness lead me to the light

From death lead me to everlasting life

#9 Anthony Tamaka

Anthony Tamaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:39 AM

Hey everybody, my name is Anthony and I am new to the Open Polytechnic. If there is anyone else that is new or who would like to put our brains together and do some great learning and smash out some hard and smart study, then please dont be shy to let me know so we can get started :) Any day is fine. These are the Topics I have chosen to start with - Accounting Principles, Business Communication, & Accounting Practices. Thank you for your time :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users