2 replies to this topic

#1 ShannonTGA

ShannonTGA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:48 AM

Hi,

My name is Shannon and I am based in beautiful Tauranga.  I work full time as an executive assistant and I'm enrolled in the final paper required to complete my Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management).

My main challenge when it comes to study is lack of time.  I have so much going on, it's hard to fit the study in.

What motivates me though, is the thought that one day I'll get to work across that stage in my cap and gown at a graduation ceremony.  I can't wait!

Shannon

#2 Jane Chapman

Jane Chapman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMangatangi, North Waikato

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

Hi Shannon,

Love the picture :)

I tried to upload a picture but everything I had seemed to be more than the 50kb allowed :(

I must admit every time I have been to Tauranga the weather has been beautiful, although we have some good weather herein Mangatangi as well!

I know what you mean about time, I have missed a few semesters when I know that I have been too busy and will really struggle to get it done and there are a few times when I curse .....usually a couple of days before an assignment has to be in!

Good luck with your final paper and congratulations I'm thinking of continuing with my studies and doing the Bachelor of Business accountancy though as I am on my last paper for the diploma.

Jane

#3 Paula

Paula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOtago

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:29 AM

Hi Shannon! Keep motivated! :) I just walked across the stage and got my BBus in Chch almost two weeks ago - what a heck of a kick! :) Totally worth the late nights / early mornings / weekends / school holidays..... I think..... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users