1 reply to this topic

#1 Miss.Maddie

Miss.Maddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:01 AM

Yo, i don't know if anyone will ever read this but here goes:

I am Maddie and I am studying Early Childhood Education. I know that i should of introduced myself the first week, but I was a little scared to as I think I might not be interesting to all you other homies; but here it is:

I have a soft spot for hip hop - all kinds of it. But I adore lofi hip hop. It goes hand in hand with anime. It is so delicious. It's sort of like the new Rococo art movement. I know what you are thinking. Why would a little white girl have such a passion for it. Well, maybe it's because I am rebelling against my parents? You know how it is. With that, I also have an appreciation for street art. you know, not the tagging you see outside dairys and the bus stops and not really graffiti. But actual spray art. I think it is beautiful. It makes you think, well the good stuff anyway; and the other thing about it, it is a sure fire way to tap into people who would never step foot inside an art gallery. And I think that is all good.

I love making messes. The best mess I make is when I whip up a batch of 'choccy croissants' or 'pain au chocolat' if the are ostentatious people reading this. Which I truly hope not. They take a day and a half to make. So the kitchens always in a bit of disarray when I decide to make those beauties. 

I have been down to the local preschool about 4 times now, still learning all their names. And, by golly they are hard work! I know I shouldn't admit that. But wow.They are good fun though.

I had a stroke at the tender age of 18. It was a biggie. The doctor had to remove half my skull and put it in the freezer for about 4 months. They said to my Mum and Big Sis that I will become a vegetable after the operation. They didn't know how strong I truly was. I came out of my coma and had to learn how to talk, walk, eat, write.... All the things that you have to learn when you are a littlie. I now have some issues with not being as outgoing as I one was. Which can be a huge barrier for meeting other people and tapping into my own self worth. I hope I will get there.

Okay, I think that is enough about me. 

Peace out xx

#2 kiwibank

kiwibank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:54 AM

Hi Miss Maddie

Thanks for intro and best of luck with studies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users