• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Oreosmum33

Oreosmum33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:37 AM

Hi, I'm Renate and I'm going insane!   :wacko: So this is the 3rd written assessment of this course and I desperately need help with a couple of questions. Is there anyone who has done this and can give me some help please?

Here's 'one' of the questions I cant get my head around - (d) Explain the licensee’s obligations in respect of marketing their property with reference to each of the following:

- '(iii) Disclosure to customers regarding telephone bidding (auction only).'

So can someone explain this? Isnt 'disclosure' something to do with telling them something that they need to know, even though the client might not want them to know? 

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. if somebody can answer/help me with this, I have a couple of others that are confusing me too and I'll need to pick your brains for those too, lol

#2 Leleiga (OP Admin)

Leleiga (OP Admin)

• Administrators
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:13 AM

Hi Renate

We would like to help you. Give us a call on 0508 650 200 or email us at customerservices@openpolytechnic.ac.nz and will do our best to assist you.

Kind regards,

Leleiga

#3 greatmen2

greatmen2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

Hi Rinate,

Hope you doing well. Please tell is this task belongs to Assignment 2. 

Regards.,

Rajiv Gandhi

#4 greatmen2

greatmen2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hi Renate,

Hope you doing well. Please tell is this Task belongs to Assignment 2.

Regards.,

Rajiv Gandhi

#5 Oreosmum33

Oreosmum33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Hi Rajiv, yes, sorry, it was assessment 2. Doing ok, how are you? I got through that question, it was just the wording that confused me, lol. How are you finding this course?

#6 greatmen2

greatmen2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

Hi Renate. Thanks for reply.

It is nice to hear that you sorted out the question but I still wondering in Assignment 1. Never mind.

I found this course amazing and enjoying it. All guys are supportive , Sally is Great . ( You know you have to say as they can see this Chat).

But please be in touch . you are now senior as I think you cleared Assignment 1 and you can guide me little bit if it is not illegal.

Anyway ...Thx

Regards.,

Rajiv

#7 Oreosmum33

Oreosmum33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Hi Rajiv, I really shouldnt have been online yesterday, I had a migraine so wasnt thinking straight. The task was in assessment 3, not assessment 2 as my original post. Now waiting for the dreaded re-sit, lol. How are you getting on with it? Are you near the end of Assessment 1?

I've not had contact with fellow students but have found our tutor very helpful and encouraging :-)

#8 greatmen2

greatmen2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hi Renate,

Hope you migraine is alright now and wish you never got it again as it is very irritating as I have gone through it.

Yes with the help of tutor I have done it and resubmitted and hope will get through it.

Now I will prepare Assignment 2 and may need help from you too.

Take Care and stay fit. Also send me your email address if possible.

Thx and Regards.,

Rajiv Gandhi 

#9 Oreosmum33

Oreosmum33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:20 AM

Hi Rajiv, sorry, been busy with life and enjoying the months break since finishing this course. How are you going with your assignment? I've enrolled for RES412 and start on the 3rd September, really excited about it. My best advice to you would be to seek help with your tutor if you're finding something difficult. I found Murray to be an awesome tutor and encouraged me when I lost faith in myself. And with your answers? More is better than less.

Good luck and see you on the outside (real world) :)

#10 Richard

Richard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:16 AM

Hi Renate and Rajiv.

I hope it is all going well for you guys. I have finished 3rd Assessment and now waiting for result and hopefully fingers crossed, no resit.

I had a mare of a run with resit on Assessment 2 on one question and was my own silly fault for rushing things.

Tutors are great and encouraging but doesn't help the with the lack of sleep when down to last try. They are great at getting results out pretty quickly so that helps with the stress levels.

I think what iv'e learnt over that is to read, read ,read the material and not to be in a hurry to do the resit.

All the best

Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users