2 replies to this topic

#1 Peta

Peta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Assessment two, task 2, is doing my head in.

:mellow:

Such limited information on each leader and then the expectation of connecting an in depth leadership theory just seems a little absurd to me.

I can put my boss into maybe two of the theories and I've known her for nearly 3 years..

Anyone else having a similar issue?

I've seen posts about the first assessment, first task, which I think was worded in the most complicated way.

:lol:

#2 Leanne (OP Admin)

Leanne (OP Admin)

Admin

• Administrators
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:35 PM

Assessment two, task 2, is doing my head in.

:mellow:

Such limited information on each leader and then the expectation of connecting an in depth leadership theory just seems a little absurd to me.

I can put my boss into maybe two of the theories and I've known her for nearly 3 years..

Anyone else having a similar issue?

I've seen posts about the first assessment, first task, which I think was worded in the most complicated way.

Hi Peta

If you call us on free phone 0508 650 200 we can put you in touch with your lecturer to give you some more guidance.

Thanks

Leanne

#3 Peta

Peta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWellington

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:38 AM

Hi Peta

If you call us on free phone 0508 650 200 we can put you in touch with your lecturer to give you some more guidance.

Thanks

Leanne

I'm often, like now, calling after the business hours so the number is not much help unfortunately.

:lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users