8 replies to this topic

#1 naomitoki

naomitoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hay fellow students,

My name is Naomi, im 22yrs and i a currently studying the above topic. Im currently doing my marketing report assignment and finding some parts abit difficult and just wanted to connect with other students studying the same thing to share experiences and tips. So yea, please join the conversation if we are fellow students :) i would love to talk.

• LisaP, terrellN and Many like this

#2 Angela

Angela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:21 AM

Hi Naomi, I have just finished that assessment... How did you get on?

#3 LisaP

LisaP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:27 AM

Hello Name is Lisa just enrolled to do this course. First week :unsure: lol cant wait to see where it will take me but really need to see some peers who does the same papers. Also first time studying online so really need help from the experts online please.

• Angela and terrellN like this

#4 terrellN

terrellN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:00 AM

hey im terrell ,

Has anyone completed written assessment 2 ? i would like some help on it if possible ?

• Angela likes this

#5 naomitoki

naomitoki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:06 AM

Hay Angela, I'm still stuck on this assessment, I have moved on to part 2 of the course but still haven't submitted my last assessment for part 1. I am having trouble with all of task 1 however I have managed to complete task 2 and 3. Lisa & Terell maybe we could exchange emails and work on some parts together?

#6 Angela

Angela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:44 AM

Where is everyone from?

#7 Willie

Willie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:43 AM

Hi all  Am I a bit behind.  Just on the written assessment 2 for the first topic  Having the odd bit of doubt as to what I need to cover and in what sort of detail.  Would appreciate it if anyone could offer any assistance, never having done this before and not entirely sure what it is they want to see in this assignment.  Thanks in anticipation.  Willie

#8 Many

Many

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:39 AM

Hey Guys,

My name is Emmanuel im from France so doing it in Englsih is not easy> if I could have a little help for assessement 1 task 2 that would be awesome  :)

Hey Willie, what is your email adress please? 

#9 SueD

SueD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

Hi my name is Sue and I would like to speak to someone who has completed the 2nd assignment.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users